5 Easy Hairstyles in 2018
Fashion and beauty trends are becoming more natural and simple. It is not the time to have a style with complicated and excessive makeup. Along with the times, many men and women no longer have time to style their hair on their own and this is wear the salons and gentlemen’s barbershop come into service.
- Middle part. The coolest hair part is no longer at the sidelines, but the sleek middle part. Bangs have begun to be abandoned this year by most of the celebrities especially. Now, the runway stage is enlivened by models dressed in middle part hairstyle. This hairstyle is suitable for those who have a round face to give the illusion of length. This trend is also suitable for you with a pointed chin or a heart-shaped face. Some of the celebrities who have been styling this hairstyle are Khloe Kardashian and Selena Gomez.
- Sleek Braid. As of 2018, neatly and sleek braided hair is back in trend. This hairstyle is able to give a classic and modern touch to your appearance. This hairstyle is one of the flexible hairdos that is suitable to be pulled off to attend formal or casual events.
- Simple Bun. Believe it or not, this seemingly effortless hairstyle is back in trend in 2018. All you need is one rubber band to tie your hair. And then, tie the hair as usual, however, let half of the hair hang downward. It might look a little messy but believe it or not, it definitely will give a natural impression on your appearance.
- Low Ponytail. 2018 is the year where Ariana Grande debuted her low ponytail which basically means a new era for her. Many fans are going wild, thus explain why low ponytail is in trend this year. It is a simple and easy hairstyle to do, just simply tie your hair like a ponytail and make sure the ponytail is not too tight or too hight. And then, simply sweep your hair to the nape of the neck to give a sleek and modern impression on your appearance. To keep it neat, just spray hairspray to taste and you can let the tail of the hair stay straight or to create a volume and effect of wavy, use a curling iron.
- Wavy Bob. This effortless hairstyle suits you with thin hair. If you do not want to bother hair styling every day, you can just do hair perm or permanent curl at the salon. Shoulder hair length is much easier to appear thick and voluminous. If you are in a hurry in the morning, you don’t even need to bother going out of the house with wet hair. Let it dry naturally, and the thick hair is yours.